Monday, May 24, 2010

Just Blah....

On May 5th I started school again, I can't even begin to describe how good it feels to get out of the house at least three times a week. It's nice to have something that you need to get up get ready and go to. It seems that the days that I have school are so much better then the days I don't. Although I don't like the homework much but I'll take it!! I am so happy that summer is just around the corner I really need the sunshine! I love going on walks with Carter and when it's nice we both love it! I'm trying to find a job I've had two interview but nothing has worked out and it's really getting frustrating, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Oh well guess I'll just keep on trying somethings got to work out eventually.. Right? Well that's my little rant gotta run


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers