Thursday, March 3, 2011

life and carter

Ok so I have realized that I am terrible about updating this blog, I've never been great at writing my thoughts so I just hold off till I'm bored and have nothing better to do but I've made a goal to do better so lets hope that I do.... I have decided that time flies in a little over six weeks Derek will be graduating I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! It sometimes seems like he just started but I am so excited to be done with this chapter of our lives I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things. But all that really doesn't start till September. We decided that we are going to live with my dad over the summer to save money and so I can see my family a lot before we leave. I'm hoping I can get a job at the day care I used to work at just to bring in more money cuz it's going to cost around $2000 just to move so crazy! Derek is hoping to finish his CPA exams before we move so he will be busy studying and taking tests. Well carter is now 18 months and is in nursery!!! Yipeee it is so nice to actually be able to listen in class and not walking the halls. He loves it he doesn't even get upset when we drop him off but I guess that is a good thing. We took him in the is 18 month check up and well he's a little on the short side so we have to go back in three months and if he hasn't grown then the doctor wants to run a couple of tests to find out why so I'm praying that he gets taller. He is not shy at all he will go up to a complete stranger and just say hey or hi, which scares me. He loves to play with other kids and it's sad but he gets bullied a lot he is just such a sweetie that sometimes the kids pick on him and take he's toys but he is learning to defend himself a little bit. He is starting to talk like crazy. He says don't or stop if we are tickling him or if someone takes he's toys he say mama and dad of course but only says mom when he is mad at me or wants my attention he says please and thank you and juice and up and scout a little stuffed dog and dog he loves dogs well he loves all animals. He says a lot that is between jibberish and actual words so I'm trying to learn all of those. He loves to watch despicable me and handy manny and mickey mouse. He is a little pig he loves all fruits and waffles and hot dogs. sometimes he can be picky but most times he's pretty good. He is so independent he does things when he's ready and won't be forced to do things he doesn't want to so, so we deal with a lot of fits he used to throw himself on the ground but now he just covers his face. He loves to give kisses and hugs and he loves to cuddle he is such a sweetheart and I am so blessed to have him I love watching him go and learn, he truly is my pride and joy... man do I know how to gush about my kid or what haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers