Tuesday, November 22, 2011

the road life has taken me....

Oh where oh where to begin....
I haven't been on here in forever and I guess I decided it was time to update, since I'm pretty positive no one reads this, this update is for me. So that I can remember where life has taken me. well first off I now live in Virginia... YAY.... not. It's not that I don't like Virginia it's just that it's not home to me... I think Utah will always be home no matter how long I live here. We moved here because my wonderful husband got a job working at EY and accounting firm. So here we are in the very green state of Virginia. Since moving here I've been very lonely, Derek works a ton and he's commute is horrible. So I am home all day every day with Carter. I have no friends, I don't know where anything is and I am constantly getting lost.. well I think that is enough of my complaining at least for now.

Over the summer well actually August 1 to be exact we found out I am pregnant again!!!! We are so excited and last week we found out we are having a little girl. We plan on naming her Addyson Sharon. She is due April 3 2012. I'm really excited about having a girl, I have already bought so many outfits!!! She is going to be a wonderful addition to our little family.

Well I am not a big writer so things that should take a lot of time and space to write turn out to be pretty small. but since I am home all the time and I really do mean all the time, I am going to write more. hopefully it will keep me busy so that being alone doesn't get to me and because I think I would like to become better at writing and what way to be better then to do it a lot. So we will be if my pre-new years goal will actually work or if I go months before writing again guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers