Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Things I am thankful for

So I thought I would write about our thanksgiving (finally.) This was our first year here in Virginia We loved being around Derek's family. We went to Derek's parents wednesday and just hung out then thursday we went to pappy and grandma's where we ate and watched football of course, then we went back to Derek's parent and played games and talked and just hung out. It was very different from my family's thanksgiving but it was great. Derek didn't have to work friday so we went shopping and got most of our Christmas shopping done.. yay I love buying gifts for others. Well with thanksgiving I kinda realized I've been complaining a whole lot so I have to decided to make a list of what I am thankful for

I am thankful for....
My amazing husband, who works so hard and is so loving and caring.
My adorable son who makes my day every day with his hugs and kisses and cute personality.
The little baby girl and her kicks that sometimes wake me up.
My home.
Derek's job.
My family and also Derek's family who I love so much.
That I get to be a stay at home mom.

Well I could go on and on because there is so many things I am thankful for but I think I'll just stick to the basics for now.

well before I go I just want to say I have the cutest son in the whole wide world
every night before we put Carter to bed we say prayers and then we tuck him in and as I walk out he says night night love you too and blows me a kiss he is so sweet I love him so much. anyways just thought I would share that cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers